Thermal Ceramics Range of Castables (Tri-Mor)
CUMI is licensed by Thermal Ceramics, UK to manufacture and supply various monolithic refractories.
- Aluminium contact non-wetting castables for melting and holding furnaces, launders etc. and materials for repairing
- Morflo range of low cement self-flow castables for application in various process industries
- Kaocrete HPM 90 TR – An ultra high strength material with exceptional abrasion resistance specifically designed for hand placement into hex-mesh and S-bar type anchorage systems for producing thin, erosion resistant linings
- Coolcast range of insulation castables for back up application in various process industries
- Other Thermal Ceramics range of products manufactured by CUMI and marketed by Ciria India and Murugappa Morgan Thermal Ceramics are Carbolite range of insulation , Kaocrete and Firecrete range of dense castables
Tri-Mor Data Sheets / Spec.
REFRAMAT furnishes quality industrial products across major industries, with prime focus on supply of Furnace Materials. we are serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..