CUMI HICAST (LOW CEMENT CASTABLE)
REFRAMAT as authorized marketing partner of Carborundum Universal Ltd (Cumi), offers its range of Refractories solutions including Low Cement castables.
We offer entire range of Low Cement and Ultra Low Cement castables.
Popular products include Cumi Hicast (CUMIHICAST 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 etc.), PLASCAST and more…
- Exceptional strengths, high abrasion resistance and low level of impurities are its unique features
- High Alumina (45-95%) dense low cement castables are recommended for service temperature of 1400°C to 1800°C
- Compared to conventional castables, where strengths drop at intermediate temperatures, low cement castables exhibit increasing strengths with increase in temperature
- Wide ranges of standard and customized products meet the requirement of various application areas
- Additionally, Silicon carbide based low cement castables are ideal for applications demanding high abrasion resistance and resistance to alkali coatings
- CUMIPLASCAST ranges of products are recommended for the roof linings due to their positive permanent linear change at high temperatures
CUMIHICAST DATA SHEETS / SPECS.
REFRAMAT furnishes quality industrial products across major industries, with prime focus on supply of Furnace Materials. we are serving the Steel Industry by host of products including supply of best quality Ferro Alloys. Our operations HO in New Delhi, covers several markets with our team putting constant endeavors to reach the clients for their Ferro Alloys needs in numerous industrial clusters including Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Sahibabad, Meerut (UP or Uttar Pradesh), Mandigobindgarh, Ludhiana, Jalandhar (Punjab), Baddhi, Kaleamb (HP or Himachal Pradesh), Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Baroda (Gujarat), Gwalior, Indore (MP or Madhya Pradesh), Raipur, Raigarh (Chattisgarh), Sonipat, Hissar, Faridabad (Haryana), J&K, Assam, Meghalya, Bhiwadi, Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer (Rajasthan), Kolkata, Durgapur, Asansol (West Bengal), Jharsuguda, Angul, Cuttack, Jajpur, Rourkela (Odisha), Vizag (Andhra Pradesh), Coimbatore, Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur (Maharashtra), Haridwar, Kashipur (Uttrakhand)…..