VOESTALPINE BOHLER WELDING
Voestalpine Bohler Welding : Customers in over 150 countries benefit from voestalpine Böhler Welding expertise. Focused on filler metals, voestalpine Böhler Welding offers extensive technical consultation and individual solutions for industrial welding and soldering applications. Voestalpine Böhler Welding offers three specialized and dedicated brands to cater our customers’ and partners’ requirements.
Böhler Welding: More than 2,000 products for joint welding using all standard arc welding processes are combined in a product range that is unparalleled anywhere in the world. Establishing lasting bonds is the brand philosophy, both at welding and at the interpersonal level.
UTP Maintenance: Decades of industry experience and application know-how in repair, wear and surface protection combined with innovative and custom products enable customers to increase productivity and protect their components.
Fontargen Brazing: With in-depth knowledge of processing techniques and application methods, Fontargen Brazing offers the best brazing and soldering solutions built on proven products using German technology. The know-how of its application engineers grew over years through experience collected in countless applications.
Voestalpine Bohler Welding has a worldwide presence as a leading manufacturer and provider of auxiliary materials and consumables for industrial welding and soldering applications.
- Many years of experience providing solutions and the knowledge gained from countless application challenges
- Knowledge and application experience for soldering processes based on proven products
- Engineered with German technology
Voestalpine Bohler Welding is fully focused on consumables for welding and brazing and offer its customers a complete range of alloys and properties. The consistently high quality of its products performs effectively in both demanding applications and standard use scenarios.
We offer you
- covered electrodes
- flux cored wire
- MIG/TIG wire
- sub-arc wire and flux
- solders, pastes, and fluxes.
- strips for strip cladding
- post-weld cleaning chemicals and picking pastes
Alloys and Properties
- high strength
- corrosion resistant
- nickel, copper, cobalt, aluminum based
- stainless steel
- More than 2,000 products for joint welding in all conventional arc welding processes
- A product portfolio that is unique throughout the world
- Personal application consultations
- Decades of industry experience and applicationknow-how in the areas of repair, wear and surface protection
- Innovative and tailored products
- Increase in productivity, protection, service life and performance capacity of components