Saberbloc refractory fiber modules are lightweight, insulating linings made in block form for direct attachment to industrial furnace and kiln shells.
Saberbloc Modules are made from high quality needled Blanket, pre-compressed to a specific density, and held in position with stainless steel reinforcement and mounting hardware made up of centre rod positioned within the folds and connected to a channel on the cold face of the module. These prefabricated modules are designed to meet the thermal insulation requirements of high temperature furnaces.
During installation, the modules are further compressed, the resilience of the fiber and recovery ensure tightly compressed inter-modular joints.
Refractory Fiber Blankets in modular form
- High temperature furnace
- Kiln and Heater linings
- Coil annealing furnaces
- Reheat furnace door linings
- Ammonia reformers and crude oil heater linings
- Shuttle and Tunnel Kilns
- Fast insulation
- Reduced shrinkage compared to layered lining
- Versatile and be easily cut on the site to suit awkward configurations
- Low heat storage
- Superior thermal stability and shock resistance
- Resilient to mechanical damage
Saberbloc Module : 1260°C & 1425°C
Saberbloc III Module : 1260°C & 1425°C