ceramic fiber bLANKETS
Refractory blankets are available in roll form in a wide variety of densities and thicknesses. All blankets are made from long refractory fibers, binder free and are needled.
They have excellent strength before and after heating. All blankets have excellent chemical resistance unaffected by all chemicals except hydrofluoric acids and strong alkalies.
Refractory Fiber Blankets
- Furnace & kiln linings
- Boiler insulations
- Reformer & heater lining
- Coke oven hot repair
- Expansion gap
- Duct and Pipe linings
- Thermal barriers for automotive industry
- Die cut shapes for automobiles
- Steam and Gas turbines insulation
- Excellent insulating performance
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low heat storage
- Resistance to thermal shock
- Good sound absorption
- Unaffected by most chemicals except hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and strong alkalies
Cerawool : 1200 ° C
Cera Blanket : 1260° C
Cerachem Blanket : 1425° C
The Maximum use temperature depends on the application. In case of doubt, refer to MMTCL Technical service for advice.
All above blankets are subjected to standard tolerances. The values given herein are typical values obtained in accordance with accepted test methods and subject to normal manufacturing variations. They are supplied as a technical service and are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the data contained herein should not be used for specification purposes.