PYROFOLD 'M' MODULE
Pyrofold “M” refractory fiber modules are lightweight, insulating linings made in block form for direct attachment to industrial furnace and kiln shells.
Pyrofold “M” Modules are made from high quality needled Blanket, pre-compressed to a specific density, and held in position with stainless steel reinforcement and mounting hardware made up of tubes positioned within the folds and connected by yoke on the cold face of the module
These prefabricated modules are designed to meet the thermal insulation requirements of high temperature furnaces.
During installation, the modules are further compressed ensuring tightly-compressed inter-modular joints.
Refractory Fiber Blankets in Modular form
- High temperature furnace
- Kiln and Heater linings
- Coil annealing furnaces
- Reheat furnace door linings
- Process heater lining
- Ammonia reformers and crude oil heater linings
- Shuttle and Tunnel Kilns
- Faster insulation
- Reduced shrinkage compared to layered lining
- Versatile and be easily cut on the site to suit awkward configurations
- Low heat storage
- Superior thermal stability and shock resistance
- Resilient to mechanical damage
Pyrofold ‘M’ Module : 1260°C & 1425°C