CERAMIC FIBER TEXTILE
Cloth/Tape are woven from ceramic fiber yarn and reinforced with Fiberglass/SS wire. They are resilient, high temperature resistant and possess excellent chemical stability. Burning of the 20% organic carrier contained by the sleeve happens at 400°C leading to smoke and out gassing.
High Temperature refractory fiber cloth and tapes
- Furnace doors and radiant tube seals
- Blast furnace stove expansion joint
- Coke oven ascension pipe seal, preventing fume emission on exhaust collection system
- Coke oven door seal preventing gas leakage between refractory and door jamb.
- Piping insulation
- Hot top seal
- Welding curtains
- Insulation between anode buss and box
- Asbestos free and ideal replacement for asbestos cloth products
- High temperature stability
- Thermal shock résistance
- Low heat storage
- Good chemical stability
The values given herein are typical values obtained in accordance with accepted test methods and are subject to normal manufacturing variations.
They are supplied as a technical service and are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the data contained herein should not be used for specification purposes.