CERAMIC FIBER ROPE
Twisted Ropes are made from Ceramic Fiber yarn and reinforced with Fiberglass/SS wire. Braided ropes are made from ceramic fiber enclosed in a Glass fiber braid or SS wire braid to give excellent handling strength.
The above ropes are light weight, resilient, high temperature resistant and possess good chemical stability. Burning of the 20% organic carrier contained by the sleeve happens at 400°C leading to smoke and out gassing.
High Temperature refractory fiber braided and twisted ropes
- Inspection door seals
- Gaskets & flange seals
- Expansion joint packing for refractory brick work in furnaces and kilns.
- Pipe wrap or insulation in marine Generators
- Insulation lagging for pipes
- Radiant tube packing in boilers and furnaces
- Asbestos free and ideal replacement for asbestos rope products
- High temperature stability
- Thermal shock resistance
- Low heat storage
- Low weight
- Good chemical stability
The values given herein are typical values obtained in accordance with accepted test methods and are subject to normal manufacturing variations.
They are supplied as a technical service and are subject to change without notice. Therefore, the data contained herein should not be used for specification purposes.